Peoples Bank is committed to making peoplesbanknc.com compliant with the American with Disabilities Act according to WCAG 2.0 AA guidelines. We want everyone to be able to use, navigate, and interact with our website, regardless of circumstance:
- Accessibility features on peoplesbanknc.com
- Invisible skip links that lead screen reader users directly to the main content on a page
- Keyboard accessible navigation and forms
- Headers that help define page organization
- Videos that are captioned and include transcripts
- Color contrast that assists reading for people who are color blind or have vision impairments
- For the best experience, please keep your technology up to date
- Use the latest version of your web browser.
- Use the latest version of your assistive technology.
We welcome any feedback on how to improve the site’s accessibility for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.