Changes are coming to our e.Statements system
We will begin transitioning from our current e.Statements to a new Electronic Document Delivery system this summer.
What’s new for e.Statements
- The e.Statements screen will have a new look and feel
- Loan statements and certain account notices will be available online (opt-in is required to receive these additional documents)
- Going forward, we will have the ability to deliver additional documents and notices electronically
What’s not changing
- Statements are still accessed by logging into online banking
- Email notifications will continue to be sent when a new statement is available
- You’ll still be able to change your preference online to receive either electronic or paper statements*
Timeline for the roll-out
- The transition period starts on June 6, 2022 when you will see a new tab in Online Banking called Documents. This tab will open the new Electronic Documents system.
- During the transition period, the current Statements link found on the account page in Online Banking will still be available. Both systems may be used view and download electronic account statements.
- The cut-off date for the current Statements system will be communicated in advance.
If you are already enrolled in e.Statements, you automatically have access to the new Electronic Documents system. You will be prompted to acknowledge an updated Consent to Delivery of Electronic Documents. You will also be prompted to confirm that you are able to download and open an Adobe Acrobat PDF document on your computer.
In addition to regular bank statements, the new Electronic Documents system will include loan statements and certain account notices. When you first access the new Electronic Documents system you’ll be given the option to opt-in to these additional documents.
We’re here to help
If you have any questions about enrolling for Electronic Documents or the transition to the new system, please contact our Customer Service Center