Secure Online Banking Login
To login, enter your Access ID and Passcode (note that Access IDs and Passcodes are case-sensitive.)
New users select either Personal or Business Application to enroll.
Telephone assistance for online banking is available 24 hours a day at 877-802-1212.
Notice: Effective Tuesday, July 5th our Customer Service Center hours will be Monday–Friday 8am to 6pm.
Is your browser supported?
For the best experience with online banking, we recommend using the most up-to-date browser for your operating system.
- Mozilla Firefox 44 and above
- MS Internet Explorer 10 and above
- MS Edge 13 and above
- Google Chrome 48 and above
- Apple Safari 8 and above
Using an older, non-supported browser puts you and your financial information at risk. You may also experience difficulty accessing some features of our online banking and billpay system.
Tips for keeping your online banking secure
All passcodes must be:
- at least 8 characters long,
- must contain at least 1 numeric, 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 special character (such as symbols or punctuation), and
- cannot be the same as your Access ID.
Make your passcode even stronger:
- Don't use the same passcode on more than one website
- Don't use regular words
- Sprinkle numbers or punctuation in the middle of a passcode instead of at the beginning or end
- Update your online banking passcode every 90 days
Protection Plus Chip Cards are on the way.
Starting in March, all Peoples Bank customers will receive a new MasterCard® chip card with built-in chip technology which provides an added layer of protection for the next generation of card payments.